Welcome to G11 students
In order to prepare for the macro test next week, you should:
1) study the rubrics and ensure that you know all the formulae required rubrics G11 Test GDP & AD AS 2015
2) Look back over submitted worksheets and essays
3) Do the multiple choice practice questions and the formative worksheet, which were handed out last week
4) Work through the three AD/AS situations that the groups presented on Tuesday Group (AP) macro questions
5) Study the relevant pages in the text book
There are three power-points attached, which you may find useful. For the New Classical vs Keynesian power point only go up to slide 14. You are not expected to understand fully the Keynesian viewpoint yet.
Circular flow (at this point in the course, you can omit slides 43 onwards)
new classical vs keynesian viewpoint Only go up to slide 18. You are not expected to understand fully the shifts in LRAS yet.